How Does It Work?
This revolutionary device has 2 powerful systems that produce whole body healing.
• One part sends low-level electromagnetic pulses to stimulate reflex and pressure points in your body and penetrates deep into your muscles, nerves, and joints. This helps to increase blood flow, boost energy production (ATP), and normalize painful nerves by decreasing nerve action potentials.
• The second part sends healing photons up to 10 inches into the body that accelerate cellular ATP, collagen and nitric oxide production.
All this leads to fast healing, pain relief, and total rejuvenation.
It’s unlike any other treatment available today. Even if other treatments have failed, such as pills, chiropractics, acupuncture, drugs, steroid injections, or even surgery, this can help.
How soon will I feel better?
1) Everyone responds to this treatment differently and the complexity of their condition will determine when and how much results they get.
2) There’s a phenomenon called “Delayed Onset” where results may not be noticed until later that day or the following day. There isn’t always an immediate effect. Pay attention to how you feel in 2 minutes, 2 hours and 2 days. This has a “Compounding Effect”. So it you want maximum benefits, you should try at least 3 sessions and to do the sessions within 48 hours of each other. This is not a temporary treatment. It has the potential to fully heal as long as you don’t re-injure the area.
1. Dramatically Decreases Inflammation & Swelling
• By stimulating Nitric Oxide production in the body your arteries open up and dramatically improves blood flow.This helps to carry out swelling, waste products and cellular debris.
With the increased blood flow, oxygen and nutrients go to the injured parts of the body and speeds healing.
2. Reduces Pain Fast
• Normalizes nerve action potentials whereby reducing pain instantly.
• Decreases pressure around nerves.
• Stimulates better conduction and health of nerves.
3. Strengthens Ligaments, Tendons & Muscles
• Promotes collagen synthesis (necessary component for tissue healing).
• Organizes collagen matrix
• Increases ATP production by stimulating the cytochromes on the mitochondria of the cell